Gymnema Sylvestre Tea For Blood Sugar & Metabolism Health
A healthy life starts with early prevention. Beat your sweet cravings with a glass of Gymnema sylvestre.
Gymnema sylvestre is a tropical herb that is found in the forests of central and southern India, and Sri Lanka. The use of this herb dates back to the 6th century B.C. It has historic use in supporting healthy blood sugar levels, weight management, and joint mobility.*
Gymnema Sylvestre Tea:
- 100% pure Gymnema sylvestre
- Slowly dried to protect the vital nutrients
- Made in small batches for freshness
- Grown free of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides
- Comes in amber glass bottle
- All natural
- Loose leaf
Place tea in filtered water, bring to boil, reduce to low heat, simmer for about 15 minutes, strain and enjoy. It can be stored in refrigerator for a few days. Tea can be served hot or cold with or after a meal.